Higher Diploma in Nursing (Enrolled Nurses-General) (HD-EN) Programme
This programme aims to provide students with the essential knowledge, skills, and clinical experience for enrollment with the Nursing Council of Hong Kong as Enrolled Nurses (General).
|Awards:||Enrolled Nurses (General)|
|Higher Diploma in Nursing (Enrolled Nurses-General) |
|Duration of study:||2 years Full-time
- A well-established and popular programme that prepares students for a higher diploma in nursing and enrolled nurse qualification.
- During a 2-year educational training period, study blocks alternate with clinical practicums to promote application of theoretical knowledge to real-life practice under expert supervision in a prestigious, world-class clinical environment.
- Experienced and specially trained clinical mentors and instructors provide individual guidance and support to enable students become a caring and competent nurse.
- Excellent facilities and resources to enhance student learning including:
- an impressive, spacious, and superb learning environment;
- well-equipped Nursing Skills Laboratories with the latest models of human patient simulation;
- free access to electronic academic resources;
- free i-Pad for each student; and
- seamless, personalised academic and psychological support.
Professional Diploma in Nursing Programme
This programme aims to provide students with the essential knowledge, skills, and clinical experience for registration with the Nursing Council of Hong Kong.
|Awards:||Registered Nurses (General)|
Professional Diploma in Nursing |
|Duration of study:||4 years Full-time