Suite View 1While one may not usually associate the words "luxurious" and "comfortable" with hospital stays, the new deluxe suite on 36/F give new meaning to the phrase "deluxe hospital accommodation".
With an extra spacious completely redesigned suite overlooking the expansive Happy Valley skyline, patients will feel at home as the suite has its own sitting area, dining area, private washrooms and a companion bed. All amenities such as HDTVs, refrigerator, microwave oven are discretely and conveniently located for the convenient use of patients and their visitors. As we value the support from family and friends to aid a patients' recovery process, the homely suite allows the patient to stay close to their friends and relatives, replicating the caring environment at the patient's home.
Suite View 2Sitting Area
- Dining Area
- Private Lavatory & Shower Room
- Amenities including HDTVs and DVD Players, Refrigerator, Microwave oven and Telephone
- A Bedside Panel with Built-In Alarm Clock, Nurse call and Light controls
- A Touch Screen Control for Washroom Lights - Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), English and Japanese Interface).
- Local, Now TV & Satellite TV Channels
- Free Wireless Broadband Internet Access through IE Buddy (Bedside Monitor)
- Personal Electronic Safe
IE Buddy (Bedside Monitor)
HKSH is the very first private hospital in Hong Kong to introduce the IE Buddy in a hospital setting. The IE Buddy is a Patient Infotainment Terminal (PIT), which provides clinical information plus entertainment and is a buddy of patients during hospital stay.